THRCB1017 - lime & black swirl
Just Another Button Company Just Threaders© combine the practical with the pretty. Needle threaders have got to be the best tool for needlework, but they're so easy to lose. Just Threaders make it much easier to keep track of this awesome tool! They're built from two buttons and a small circle of wool. The back button, a hand dyed Hillcreek button makes the threader strong and easy to hold on to. On top of the Hillcreek button is a circle of beautiful Weeks Dye Works wool. And of course on top of the wool circle is an undrilled JABC button!
Read the post on this product in our blog
There are 0 opinions about this product. ... Perhaps yours is still missing?
Just Threaders by Just Another Button
If we love embroidery it is practically automatic that we have a natural taste and bend for all those objects which make our work simpler and that are at the same time very beautiful to see and show.
On this matter, the Just Another Button
company is merely the queen! Other than its thousands and thousands buttons
and its colorful kits
, this American company offers a selection of threaders. So here are the Just Threaders
, five different subjects for only one practical aim! In a while your needle will be ready for the embroidery and finding the threader will be easier and quicker thanks to the shape of these objects!
A wool circle by Weeks Dye Works
and a hand-painted little button Hillcreek
make the Just Threaders
Choose your favorite one or, why not?, buy all of them: lime-black swirl
, black circle
, little bird
, small sheep
and finally the cupcake
What is the Digital Delivery?
The Digital Delivery offers the possibility to avoid the shipping of the paper charts and thus it allows you to have in a very short time directly from our website a printable version of a chart (cross stitching and other techniques). Several designers have decided to make some of their works available also in pdf format in order to reduce the problems due to the availability, all at a lower price in comparison with the paper version.
What do I get when I buy through Digital Delivery?
You can download a PDF file (which can be thus printed with any kind of printer connected to your computer) customized and protected by a password. The PDF will be generally made of a cover (with the colored embroidery pattern) and of the pages of the chart (colored or in black and white), the list of threads and accessories and the instructions.
How can I take the chart I've bought?
Once the payment processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the instructions to take your customized copy. Once received this e-mail and once that you have downloaded the PDF, you can "open" it (by using the Adobe viewer - if you don't have it on your computer you can download it here for free) - you will be asked the password you have chosen at the moment of the download - and you just have to print it.
What can I do with my customized copy?
The PDF you will download is protected by copyright and it can be used ONLY for PERSONAL purposes. You cannot print, copy or transfer it (on paper or electronically) for anybody else.
All patterns in Digital Delivery are protected by copyright, so their inappropriate use is regulated by international laws on copyright.
By the way you can make as many copy as you want for personal purposes (this can be useful for example if you want to use only one sheet each time you embroider) and obviously you can save it on your computer or on your backup supports.
Finally, as for the paper charts, you can make all the embroideries you want by using the same chart.
Here is what you are NOT allowed to do:
- Making copies of the chart (electronically or on paper) and dispatch it to others for free or against payment.
- Sending PDF copies by e-mail
- Inserting copies of the file on a website.
- Creating kits containing some PDF prints and accessories for their realization.
- For the purchase of the Digital Deliver patterns NO shipping costs are applied (only the download is allowed and we are not authorized to print and send copies)
- The patterns in Digital Delivery do not count on the offer "Conta le Case" and they do not benefit of any present or future promotion.
- If included in the same order of materials or products which have to be sent normally, it must be considered that the total of the Digital Delivery products is not counted for the minimum total of the order for the free shipping costs. Moreover, once received the order, we will automatically divide the "normal" products from the "Digital Download" ones so that you will be able to rapidly proceed with the download of the chart, without waiting for the normal shipping process.
- For the orders containing Digital Delivery products cash on delivery is not allowed.