This gorgeous book shows you how to transform jelly roll scraps into stunning little quilts and gorgeous patchwork gifts. Packed with 30 colourful and inventive projects - and all the techniques needed to create them - this book contains an abundance of guidance and inspiration for quilters and patchworkers of all abilities. The book is broken down into two sections: 'little quilts' and 'gifts'. Each section contains a comprehensive step-by-step photographic techniques section and each of the 30 projects contains inspiring photography and clear, helpful illustrations throughout, to ensure that the book is as accessible as possible.
• Transform jelly roll scraps or leftover pieces of fabric into stunning quilts and gorgeous gifts
• Contains 30 inspiring projects, perfect for your own home or to give as gifts
• Features gorgeous styled photography, close-up detail shots, and clear, helpful illustrations throughout each project
• Features a wide range of stylish patchwork patterns and quilting designs – ideal for inspiring both beginner and experienced quilters
• Comprehensive step-by-step techniques section
Author: Carolyn Forster