Includes everything a quilter needs to know about designing, creating, and living with quilts in one comprehensive reference volume from the editors of Quilter’s Newsletter Magazine and its sister publication, Quiltmaker Magazine. Six sections cover the basics and beyond.
• Tour the homes and studios of renowned quilters Yvonne Porcella, Jean Wells, Harriet Hargrave, Michael James, and more in “A Quilter’s Lifestyle”
• Use the colorful “Quilt Classics” gallery to learn what makes a quilt a “classic”
• Explore the variety of block types in “Block by Block,” each with an easy piecing diagram, to understand basic design and use
• Build a fantastic fabric stash and select the best colors for your quilts with advice from experts Alex Anderson, Christine Barnes, and Gerald Roy in “Fabric First”
• Choose the right tool for the job by following the tips and tricks in “Tools to Use”
• Best of all, find common-sense answers to all your quilting questions in “Quilting from A to Z,” an alphabetical reference of how-tos from appliqué to zigzag
Belfast Linen 32ct - Vintage Country Mocha
Christmastime Dusty Blue Tossed Flowers
Too Many Men: Multi Holly
Too Many Men: Green Ice Melting Border Stripe
Green Tea & Iced Mocha Blue Dots 45x110cm.
Green Tea & Iced Mocha Blue Vine 45x110cm.
Quilters Basic Special: 4518-806
Gorjuss: New Heights
Top > Books & Magazines > Quilt and Patchwork » All About Quilting from A to Z From: C&T Publishing