The product you have been looking for is not available in our catalog and/or it has been cancelled and it probably will not been restocked. We are sorry!
• Russian • Sewing • How-To
Product usually available for shipping in 21 days.
Matriochkas à broder et à coudre
Sylviane Joseph and Cécile Pozzo di Borgo are once again joining their talents as a painter and a stitcher, to offer you 20 sewing projects, inspired by the so-called matryoshka dolls. Restyling the traditional patterns and clothes of these nice dolls, the authors are leading stitchers in a sort of travel through the Russian Winter, made of dreams and magic. Once they have been stitched, these dolls can be turned into real accessories, to give your home a touch of East. They're embellished with beads and special stitches, though being easy to craft,
A painter specializing in watercolors, Sylviane Joseph has discovered acrylic colors and their vivid shades, inspiring her to get back to children painting. Hired by "Les Ours de Sissi", she has also drawn other subjects, more suitable for adults, but always using enchanting colors and delicate and refined lines, just like the ones used for these matryoshka dolls.
A textile designer, Cécile Pozzo di Borgo likes playing with her color shade, to create unique masterpieces and sign them with her name or under the name of Aziliz Création. She's always interested in anything concerning flosses and loves spreading ancient craft techniques, restyling them following today's trends. She's the one charting Sylviane's drawings, for the joy of any stitcher.
By Sylviane Joseph and Cécile Pozzo di Borgo. 84 pagesEAN: 9782360090471
There are 0 opinions about this product. ... Perhaps yours is still missing?
What is the Digital Delivery?
The Digital Delivery offers the possibility to avoid the shipping of the paper charts and thus it allows you to have in a very short time directly from our website a printable version of a chart (cross stitching and other techniques). Several designers have decided to make some of their works available also in pdf format in order to reduce the problems due to the availability, all at a lower price in comparison with the paper version.
What do I get when I buy through Digital Delivery?
You can download a PDF file (which can be thus printed with any kind of printer connected to your computer) customized and protected by a password. The PDF will be generally made of a cover (with the colored embroidery pattern) and of the pages of the chart (colored or in black and white), the list of threads and accessories and the instructions.
How can I take the chart I've bought?
Once the payment processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the instructions to take your customized copy. Once received this e-mail and once that you have downloaded the PDF, you can "open" it (by using the Adobe viewer - if you don't have it on your computer you can download it here for free) - you will be asked the password you have chosen at the moment of the download - and you just have to print it.
What can I do with my customized copy?
The PDF you will download is protected by copyright and it can be used ONLY for PERSONAL purposes. You cannot print, copy or transfer it (on paper or electronically) for anybody else.
All patterns in Digital Delivery are protected by copyright, so their inappropriate use is regulated by international laws on copyright.
By the way you can make as many copy as you want for personal purposes (this can be useful for example if you want to use only one sheet each time you embroider) and obviously you can save it on your computer or on your backup supports.
Finally, as for the paper charts, you can make all the embroideries you want by using the same chart.
Here is what you are NOT allowed to do:
- Making copies of the chart (electronically or on paper) and dispatch it to others for free or against payment.
- Sending PDF copies by e-mail
- Inserting copies of the file on a website.
- Creating kits containing some PDF prints and accessories for their realization.
- For the purchase of the Digital Deliver patterns NO shipping costs are applied (only the download is allowed and we are not authorized to print and send copies)
- The patterns in Digital Delivery do not count on the offer "Conta le Case" and they do not benefit of any present or future promotion.
- If included in the same order of materials or products which have to be sent normally, it must be considered that the total of the Digital Delivery products is not counted for the minimum total of the order for the free shipping costs. Moreover, once received the order, we will automatically divide the "normal" products from the "Digital Download" ones so that you will be able to rapidly proceed with the download of the chart, without waiting for the normal shipping process.
- For the orders containing Digital Delivery products cash on delivery is not allowed.