PCStitch 10: The Ultimate Stitching Software! The new version of PCStitch that combines the features of the v. 9 and of the PCStitch Pro, now reunited in a unique product!
PCStitch is advanced, but it's perfect for any cross-stitcher. Just released, this new version is packed with new enhancements:
- Now Includes Over 2000 Individual Designs and Over 90 Stitched Alphabets: it has been arranged with Jeanette Crews Designs to include all of the library patterns and alphabets formerly associated with the Pattern Pieces with PCStitch 10 at no additional charge
- Share Your Designs with the Community of PCStitch Users: you can join the growing community of PCStitch users to share patterns that you have created using the PCStitch 10 software without ever leaving the program
- Stamped Cross Stitch Printing: you can print a reverse image of your designs for use with transfer paper to create stamped cross stitch or needlepoint projects
- Improved Available Floss List Panel: the available list panel now allows you to use different list styles and sorting options to maximize the area showing the flosses you can add to your design palette
- Integrated Floss Editor: the floss editor is no longer a separate program. You can now access it directly from the menu in PCStitch 10
- PatternsOnline.com Interface: PatternsOnline.com users can now access their account and purchased patterns directly from within the PCStitch 10 program
- WIA Scanning Interface: you can now import directly from any WIA compatible device, as well as any TWAIN compliant scanner or digital camera
- Increase to 10 Levels of Undo: with PCStitch 10, you can undo the last 10 changes you have made to your designs with an easy click
- Print Floss Usage on Color Key: you can now print the stitch count and floss usage estimate directly on the color key page when printing your pattern
- Color Symbols Printing Option: PCStitch 10 now allows you to print your designs using symbols in the actual floss color without individually setting the colors of each symbol
- Read-Only Designs: you can optionally not allow a design to be changed based on a password that you supply for the design
Recommended system requirements: Windows XP, Vista or higher.