Right of withdrawal
Customers who are consumers have a fourteen-day cancellation right. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither attributable to their commercial nor self-employed professional activity. The following regulations apply to the cancellation right and the excluding of the cancellation right. If customers have any further questions about cancellations, they can contact the Casa Cenina customer service (using THIS PAGE).
The exercise of the right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the online model withdrawal form
but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Sample of the model withdrawal form
• I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
• Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
• Name of consumer(s)
• Address of consumer(s)
• Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods to:
CasaCenina C/o Cenina S.r.l. Loc. Cenina, 184/B - 52010 Capolona (AR) - Italia
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the event of delivery of goods:
• that are not pre-produced and an individual selection or determination by the consumer is authoritative for their manufacture or goods that are clearly geared towards the consumer's personal requirements; goods that may perish quickly or goods whose sell-by-date would quickly run out,
• that are not suitable for returns for reasons involving health protection or hygiene if their seal has been broken post-delivery,
• that were post-delivery inseparably mixed with other goods,
• the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software which have been opened by a consumer;
• the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines (including books and charts);