For those of you who know English even a little bit, we have recently inserted in our catalog the new titles by David & Charles
- Naughty But Nice Cross Stitch is a collection of 50 embroideries to cross-stitch which, as it suggested by the name, are pretty and amusing. There are some funny sentences to embroider on the daily life of each woman: work, children, housework. You can embroider them on your bags or aprons for you or your friends.
- Mother & Baby Animal Cross Stitch collects instead sixteen sweet images of mothers and children in the savannah. Pollyanna Pickering presents in 112 pages all the instructions to give life to pandas, elephants, tigers etc.
- Encyclopedia of Crafts is a real encyclopedia on female hobbies with detailed projects and techniques.
- Home Sweet Sewn proposes instead several projects for your house by recurring to different techniques, among which you can find the applique or therag rugging.
- How to Sew With… is instead a complete guide of 10 booklets on the principal embroidery techniques with tricks and pieces of advice.
- Jelly Roll Inspirations is the last guide by David & Charles on the Jelly Roll technique which all quilt lovers cannot but know.
A great occasion to improve your English and to learn some new techniques!