Arezzo 2014 - semi-kit The semi-kit version of the lovely picture made by Nora Corbett for our eight Festa del Ricamo.
The kit includes:
• a free limited edition printed chart
• a cut of Zweigart's Summer Khaki linen
• Mill Hill beads
As it often happens in the making of little amazing hand-made artworks who had such few time for their realization (just like Nora Corbett had for creating this wonderful gift to all of us), a few slight imperfections might be present, and that, we are sure, will contribute into making this chart even more unique and precious!
1) the thread corresponding to the fully black square symbol (which, in the chart is, in the hair for example) is DMC 3371;
2) the first symbol of the list (a fully black triangle with right-angle down right) does not correspond to DMC 3371, but to DMC 3021;
3) in the chart key, DMC 165 and 211 both correspond to the same symbol: just remember that thread 165 is only used for the leaves while thread 211 is only used for the roses at the bottom of the chart.